The work I do
I'm a software engineer who creates full-stack experiences.
I'm currently working on Identity Governance at Microsoft, based in Redmond, Washington. I work on surfacing ML/AI insights for Azure Active Directory Identity Governance. I attended UC Riverside, pursuing a BS in Computer Engineering.
Previously, I've built upon fraud-predicting ML systems at Amazon, increased search presence at Esri, professionally developed students at ACM@UCR, and organized multiple events at Citrus Hack.
Interested in more details? Check me out on Polywork!
What I like to do
Lately, I've been...
- Being a dogfather to a corgi puppy. Say hello to my little friend!
- Maintaining and admiring my 13-gallon nano reef tank
- Tending to my indoor garden
- Gaming late at night with friends on Discord
- Hiking on PNW trails
- Point out cute dogs in public
- Baking cakes, bread, or anything else I crave from TikTok recipes